Last Updated on July 29th, 2020
1. Purposes of Processing
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. The term “personal data” used in this Policy is defined in Regulation 2016/679 (“General Data Protection Regulation”). This includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you and identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data in order to provide you with access to the Site. If you register with us, you will be asked to provide personal information in order to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. In case you register with us, you will provide us with the legal basis for processing of your personal data for the purposes of the registration, access of services, purchase of products or view of our content.
If you do not agree with the usage of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
2. Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
The conducted telephone conversations with you could be recorded for the purposes of improvement of our services.
Information from Social Networking Sites.
Our Site includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each a “SNS”). If you connect to a SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information in accordance with this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your account settings on the applicable SNS. These sites potentially include Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Instagram.
Information Automatically Collected.
We automatically log information about you and your computer or mobile device when you access our Site. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer or mobile device operating system name and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, browser language, screen resolution, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site. We collect this information about you using cookies.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling.
We do not use your personal data for the purposes of automated decision-making. However, we may do so in order to fulfill obligations imposed by law, in which case we will inform you of any such processing and provide you with an opportunity to object.
4. Using Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data as follows:
• to operate, maintain, and improve our Site, products, and services;
• to manage your account, including to communicate with you regarding your account, if you have an account on our Site;
• to operate and administer our rewards program and other promotions you participate in on our Site;
• to respond to your comments and questions and to provide customer service;
• to send information including technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
• with your consent, to send you marketing e-mails about upcoming promotions, and other news, including information about products and services offered by us and our affiliates. You may opt-out of receiving such information at any time: such marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” Please note, even if you opt out of receiving marketing emails, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your account with us (if you have one) and our business dealings with you;
• [to process payments you make via our Site];
• as we believe necessary or appropriate (a) to comply with applicable laws; (b) to comply with lawful requests and legal process, including to respond to requests from public and government authorities; (c) to enforce our Policy; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
• for analysis and study services; and
• as described in the “Sharing of your Personal Data” section below.
5. Sharing Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data with:
• Third Parties Designated by You. We may share your personal data with third parties where you have provided your consent to do so.
• Our Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your personal data with our third-party service providers who provide services such as [data analysis, payment processing, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services].
6. Third Party Sites
7. User Generated Content
You may share personal data with us when you submit user-generated content to our Site, [including via our forums, message boards and blogs on our Site]. Please note that the information you post or disclose on our Site will become public information, and will be available to other users of our Site and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your personal data, or any other information, on our Site. Such personal data and other information will not be private or confidential once it is published on our Site.
If you provide feedback to us, we may use and disclose such feedback on our Site [provided we do not associate such feedback with your personal data]. [If you have provided your consent to do so, we may post your first and last name along with your feedback on our Site.] [We will collect any information contained in such feedback and will treat the personal data in it in accordance with this Policy.]
8. International Data Transfer
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
11. Our Policy on Children
12. Your Rights
• Opt-out. You may contact us anytime to opt-out of (i) direct marketing communications; (ii) automated decision-making and/or profiling; (iii) our collection of sensitive personal data; (iv) any new processing of your personal data that we may carry out beyond the original purpose; or (v) the transfer of your personal data outside the EEA. Please note that your use of some of the Site may be ineffective upon opt-out.
• You may access the information we hold about you at any time via your profile/account or by contacting us directly.
• You can also contact us to update or correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
• Your personal data is portable – i.e. you to have the possibility to move your data to other service providers as you wish.
• Erase and forget. In certain situations, for example, when the information we hold about you is no longer relevant or is incorrect, you can request that we erase your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. In your request, please make clear: (i) what personal data is concerned; and (ii) which of the above rights you would like to enforce. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event, within one month of your request. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion.
• You may send compliant to the Supervisory authority in your country.
We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days. We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority
14. Contact Information
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy. You may contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder of TerraTrainer.com